Thank you for selecting this quality grow kit!
For best results we recommend following the instructions below.
1. Fill up a separate bucket or pot with 1/2 cup (4 fluid ounces) of lukewarm water. Place the growing pellet in the water and stir until disk is fully expanded. Once water has been completely absorbed you can loosen the premium grow mix with a fork (for best results leave it overnight for complete absorption).
2. Fill the planter with 90% of the expanded premium grow mix.
3. Carefully open seed package and sow seeds on the damp surface and then apply a fine sprinkling soil, just covering the seeds.
4. Place pot in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag and place
at a temperature of 15-20 C (60-68F) until after germination which usually takes 10-15 days. Take care not to provide too high a temperature, as this can prevent germination.
5. Keep the grow mix moist (best is spraying) but avoid soaking completely!
6. When the seedlings reach 2 to 4 inches (5-10 cm) you should keep
1 transplant in the provided planter and plant other seedlings in similar 4-inch (10cm) planters. Just moisten the seedbed and carefully separate the fragile plants, taking special care not to damage the stems or roots while moving.
September sown plants should be over-wintered in a cold frame,
and planted out the following spring.
Give water regularly but please do not overwater. Do not move your plants outside until after the last frost.
WARNING: Do Not Eat Seeds!
Note: Water may leak through the bottom opening of the pot.
Search code: TG298