Thank you for selecting this quality grow kit!
For best results we recommend to follow the instructions below.
The plants can be started indoors and eventually placed outdoors after danger of last frost. The best time to start your indoor kit is from mid February until June.
1. Fill up a separate bucket or pot with 2½ cups (20 fluid ounces) of luke warm water. Place growing medium pellet in the water and stir until it is fully expanded. Once water has been completely absorbed you can loosen the growing medium with a fork (for best results leave it overnight for complete absorption).
2. Fill the planter with 80% of the expanded growing medium.
3. Carefully open the seed packet and place seeds, evenly divided, in the growing medium. Place some of the left over medium on the seeds and tamp very lightly.
4. Place the planter in a warm and sunny spot of ±68º F (20ºC). Best is to rotate the planter a little daily to make sure sunlight is divided evenly.
5. Keep the medium moist, but avoid soaking completely!
6. When the seedlings reach 2 to 4 inches, you should transplant them in larger planters.
Just moisten the seedbed and carefully separate the fragile plants, taking special care not to damage the stems or roots while moving. Transplant about 8 to 10 inches apart and place planter in your garden or patio.
On top of the mini greenhouse is a ventilation drive. You can open it according to the growth of the vegetables. In the first period of the seed germination and sprouting it is advisable to keep ventilation drive closed. This creates high humidity.
It is important to feed your plants. When your seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches use a standard (preferable liquid) fertilizer and follow the instructions on the fertilizer packaging. Staking helps your new seedlings to grow straight and strong. They ensure that all growing flowers receive enough sunlight.
Mist regularly but do not over water. Do not move your plants outside until after last frost.
WARNING: Do Not Eat Seeds!
Search code: TG219