Grow & Harvest Instructions Microgreens
• Grab a separate container, fill it with 1/2 cup (4 fluid ounces) of lukewarm water and add all the Grow Mix Disk.
• Stir with a fork until all water has been absorbed and the grow mix is saturated.
• Fill the planter with the grow mix.
• Sprinkle the seeds evenly over the grow mix.
• Place the planter in a warm and sunny spot (minimally 6 hours of indirect sunlight).
• Check grow mix daily and if needed add up to 3-5 tablespoons of water a day, to keep the mix damp. Using a nebulizer is even better.
• When microgreens are around 2 inches tall or new leaves start to form,
it’s time to harvest (usually after 7-14 days).
• Cut the greens just above the grow mix, rinse them
thoroughly with cold water and ready to eat!
• Store your cutted microgreens in an airtight container in the fridge.
• Important: Water daily!
Note: Water may leak through the bottom opening of the pot.
WARNING: Do Not Eat Seeds!
Having trouble growing your microgreens trio? (Please check the following items:)
1. Did you sprinkle the seeds over the grow mix?
2. Did you keep the soil lightly moist?
3. Did you place the pot in a warm spot, away from any cold windows?
Search code: TG291