Thank you for selecting this quality grow kit!
For best results we recommend to follow the instructions below.
The plants can be started indoors and eventually placed outdoors after danger of last frost.
Cat grass will grow year all around but they need lots of light.
1. Fill up a separate bucket or pot with 2½ cups (20 fluid ounces) of luke warm water. Place pellet in the water and stir until pellet is fully expanded. Once water has been completely absorbed you can loosen the premium grow mix with a fork (for best results leave it overnight for complete absorption).
2. Fill the planter with 80% of the expanded premium grow mix.
3. Carefully open the seed packet and place seeds, evenly divided, in the premium grow mix.
Place some of the left over premium grow mix on the seeds and tamp very lightly.
4. Place the planter in a warm and sunny spot of ±68º F (20ºC). Best is to rotate the planter a little daily to make sure sunlight is divided evenly.
5. Keep the premium grow mix moist, but avoid soaking completely!
On top of the mini greenhouse is a ventilation drive. You can open it according to the growth of the grass. In the first period of the seed germination and sprouting it is advisable to keep ventilation drive closed. This create high humidity.
It is important to feed your plants. When your seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches use a standard
(preferable liquid) fertilizer and follow the instructions on the fertilizer packaging.
Mist regularly but do not over water.
Do not move your plants outside until after last frost.
WARNING: Do Not Eat Seeds!
search code: TG218