Parents Guiding for the youngest is recommended!
Wow, you are about to grow your very own Veggies!
For best results we recommend to follow the instructions below.
The Veggies can be started inside the house and later on, when they start coming up, you can place them outdoors, but only after danger of last frost.
The best time to start growing is from mid February until June.
For each row of three holes in the mini greenhouse, you need one premium grow mix pellet and one packet with seeds.
Below instructions 1 till 3 must be repeated 2 times to plant the complete kit.
1. Fill up a separate bucket or pot with 0.2 cup
(1.6 fluid ounces) of luke warm water. Place pellet in the water and stir until pellet is fully expanded. Once water has been completely absorbed you can loosen the growing medium with a fork (for best results leave it overnight for complete absorption).
2. Fill each hole with 80% of the expanded premium grow mix.
3. Now, carefully open the seed packet and place the very small seeds, evenly divided, in the premium grow mix. Place some of the left over medium on the seeds and tamp very lightly. Add a (included) label stick per variety.
4. Place the greenhouse in a warm and sunny spot of ±68º F (20ºC). Best is to rotate the planter little bit every day to make sure sunlight is divided evenly.
5. Don’t forget to keep the medium moist, but avoid soaking completely! Seeds won’t like that.
6. When the seedlings reach 2 to 4 inches, you should transplant them in larger planters. Just moisten the seedbed and carefully separate the fragile plants, taking special care not to damage the stems or roots while moving.
Transplant the seedlings about 8 to 10 inches apart and place the planters in your garden, patio or balcony.
On top of the mini greenhouse is a ventilation slide. You can open it according to the growth of the vegetables. In the first period of the seed germination and sprouting it is advisable to keep ventilation drive closed. Creating a high humidity environment.
It is important to feed your plants. When your seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches use a standard organic fertilizer and follow the instructions on the fertilizer packaging.
Staking helps your new seedlings to grow straight and strong. This to ensure that all
plants receive plenty of sunlight.
Mist regularly but do not over water.
Do not move your plants outside until after last frost.
WARNING: Do Not Eat Seeds!
Search code: TG217