GROWING INSTRUCTIONS (for one planter)
Thank you for selecting this quality grow kit!
For best results we recommend to follow the instructions below. The plants can be started indoors and eventually placed outdoors after danger of last frost. The best time to start your indoor kit is from January until June.
1. Fill up a separate bucket or pot with ½ cup (4 fluid ounces) of lukewarm water. Place pellet in the water and stir until it is fully expanded. Once water has been completely absorbed you can loosen the premium grow mix with a fork (for best results leave it overnight for complete absorption).
2. Turn the packaging up side down and tear the planters holder along the dotted line or use scissors to cut along the dotted line. Once loose turn the holder and place the planter in one of the recesses.
3. Fill the planter with 90% of the expanded premium grow mix. Also you may please cut out the label sticks from the flip side of the remainder of the packaging.
4. Carefully open the seed packet and place seeds, evenly divided, in the premium grow mix. Place 1/6 inch (0.5cm) of grow mix on the Lavender and Daisy seeds (3/8 inch - 1cm for Sunflower). The enclosed seeds DO NOT need access to sunlight in order to germinate. These seeds are slow germinators and may take up to four weeks to sprout.
5. Place the holder with the planters in a warm spot of ±68ºF (20ºC).
6. Keep the grow mix moist (best is spraying) but avoid soaking completely!
It is important to feed your plants. When your seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches (5-8 cm) use a standard (preferable liquid) fertilizer and follow the instructions on the fertilizer packaging. Give water regularly but please do not over water. Do not move your plants outside until after the last frost.
Note: Water may leak through the bottom opening of the planters.
WARNING: Do Not Eat Seeds!
Having trouble growing your flowers? (Please check the following items:)
1. Did you plant the sunflower seeds at the indicated depth of 3/8'' and lavender & Daisy seeds at 1/6''?
2. Did you keep the soil lightly moist?
3. Did you place the planter in a warm spot, away from any cold windows?
Search code: TG254