The plants can be started indoors and eventually placed outdoors after danger of last frost. The best time to start your indoor kit is from mid-February until June.
1. Fill up a separate bucket or pot with 2½ cups (0.6 liter or 20 fluid ounces) of lukewarm water. Place pellet in the water and stir until it is fully expanded. Once water has been completely absorbed you can loosen the premium grow mix with a fork (for best results leave it overnight for complete absorption).
2. Fill the planter with 90% of the expanded premium grow mix.
3. Carefully open the seed packet and place seeds, evenly divided, in the premium grow mix. Place 1/6 inch (0,5 cm) of grow mix on the seeds. The enclosed seeds DO NOT need access to sunlight in order to germinate. These seeds are slow germinators and may take up to four weeks to sprout.
4. Important: Place the planter in a warm spot of ±68º F (20ºC).
5. Keep the grow mix moist (best is spraying) but avoid soaking completely!
It is important to feed your plants. When your seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches (5-8 cm) use a standard (preferable liquid) fertilizer and follow the instructions on the fertilizer packaging. Give water regularly but please do not over water. Do not move your plants outside until after the last frost.
WARNING: Do Not Eat Seeds!
Search code: TG277