BLUEBERRY - STRAWBERRY - WATERMELON
The plants can be started indoors and eventually placed outdoors after
danger of last frost. The best time to start your indoor kit is from
mid-February until June.
1. Fill up a separate bucket or pot with 3/4 cup (6 fluid ounces) of lukewarm water. Place pellet in the water and stir until it is fully expanded. Once water has been completely absorbed you can loosen the premium grow mix with a fork (for best results leave it overnight for complete absorption).
2. Fill the planter with 95% of the expanded premium grow mix. (90% for watermelon)
Strawberry and Blueberry:
Carefully open the seed packet and place seeds, evenly divided, in the premium grow mix. Place only a little bit of grow mix on the seeds.
Just a light coating of grow mix is needed to protect the seeds. The seeds also need access to sunlight in order to germinate. Please keep it very light! These seeds are slow germinators and may take up to five weeks to sprout.
Carefully open the seed packet and place seeds, evenly divided, in the premium grow mix. Place 1/6 inch (0,5 cm) of grow mix on the seeds.
The enclosed seeds DO NOT need access to sunlight in order to germinate. These seeds are slow germinators and may take up to four weeks to sprout.
4. Important: Place the planter in a warm spot of ±68º F (20ºC).
5. Keep the grow mix moist (best is spraying) but avoid soaking completely!
6. When the seedlings reach 2 to 4 inches (5-10 cm), you should transplant them in larger planters. Just moisten the seedbed and carefully separate the fragile plants, taking special care not to damage the stems or roots while moving. Transplant seedlings about 8 to 10 inches (20-25 cm) apart and place planter in your garden or patio. Staking helps your new seedlings to grow straight and strong. They ensure that all growing flowers receive enough sunlight.
It is important to feed your plants. When your seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches (5-8 cm) use a standard (preferable liquid) fertilizer and follow the instructions on the fertilizer packaging.
Give water regularly but please do not overwater.
Do not move your plants outside until after the last frost.
WARNING: Do Not Eat Seeds!
Search code: TG281