Ideal for GARDEN and CONTAINER PLANTING
Easy to Grow:
1. Select an area with full sun or semi-shade
2. Dig a hole 7 inches (17 cm) deep
3. Place the bulb in the hole, with pointed side up
4. Space bulbs 6 inches (15 cm) apart
5. Cover with soil and water thoroughly
Plant in groups of 10 or more, in well-drained soil. Bulbs will benefit from a handful of compost added to the planting holes.
Plant product before soil is frozen in loose soil.
Caution: Do not eat ornamental bulbs. Protect all surfaces from product as condensation, staining or scratching may occur.