Thank you for selecting this quality grow kit!
For best results we recommend following the instructions below.
Sow at any time of the year. Sow seeds very thinly on the surface, then just cover them with an extremely thin layer of growing medium. Too much medium may disturb germination process.
Instructions per planter:
1. Fill up a separate bucket or pot with 1.5 cup (12 fluid ounces) of lukewarm water. Place 3 pellets in the water and stir until it is fully expanded. Once water has been completely absorbed you can loosen the premium grow mix with a fork (for best results leave it overnight for complete absorption).
2. Turn the packaging upside down and tear the planter’s holder along the dotted line or use scissors to cut along the dotted line. Once loose, turn the holder and place the planter in one of the recesses. Also you may cut out the label sticks from the flip side of the remainder of the packaging.
3. Fill the planters with 90% of the expanded premium grow mix.
4. Carefully open the seed packet and place seeds, evenly divided, in the premium grow mix. Place 1/8 inch (0.2cm) of grow mix on the seeds.
5. The enclosed seeds DO NOT need access to sunlight in order to germinate. These seeds are slow germinators and may take up 6 – 8 weeks to germinate.
6. Place the holder with the planters in a warm spot of ±68º F (20ºC).
7. Keep the grow mix moist (best is spraying) but avoid soaking completely!
8. When the seedlings reach 2 to 4 inches (5-10 cm) you should keep 1 transplant in the provided planter and plant other seedlings in similar 4-inch (10cm) planters. Just moisten the seedbed and carefully separate the fragile plants, taking special care not to damage the stems or roots while moving.
9. After 1 - 2 years they are ready to be planted in their permanent position.
Note: Water may leak through the bottom opening of the pot.
Give water regularly but please do not overwater.
Do not move your plants outside until after the last frost.
WARNING: Do Not Eat Seeds!
Search code: TG297