Thank you for selecting this quality grow kit!
For best results we recommend to follow the instructions below. Picea Abies require about 120 frost free growing days.
1. Fill up a separate bucket or pot with 1/2 cup (4 fluid ounces) of luke warm water. Place pellet in the water and stir until it is fully expanded. Once water has been completely absorbed you can loosen the premium grow mix with a fork (for best results leave it overnight for complete absorption).
2. Fill the planter with 90% of the expanded premium grow mix.
3. Carefully open the seed packet and place seeds, evenly divided, in the premium grow mix. Place 1/6 inch (0.5cm) of grow mix on the seeds. The enclosed seeds DO NOT need access to sunlight in order to germinate. These seeds are slow germinators and may take up to four weeks to sprout.
4. Important: Place the planter in a warm spot of ±68º F (20ºC).
5. Keep the grow mix moist (best is spraying) but avoid soaking completely!
6. When the seedlings reach 2 to 4 inches (5-10 cm), you should transplant them in larger planters. Just moisten the seedbed and carefully separate the fragile plants, taking special care not to damage the stems or roots while moving. Transplant seedlings about 8 to 10 inches (20-25 cm) apart and place planter in your garden or patio.
Staking helps your new seedlings to grow straight and strong.
Note: Water may leak through the bottom opening of the pot.
It is important to feed your plants. When your seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches (5-8 cm) use a standard (preferable liquid) fertilizer and follow the instructions on the fertilizer packaging. Give water regularly but please do not over water. Do not move your plants outside until after the last frost.
WARNING: Do Not Eat Seeds!
It takes years before you can decorate your Christmas Tree, but with the right care and plenty of sun you can enjoy your tree year after year.
Search code: TG274, TG249