The plants can be started indoors and eventually placed outdoors after danger of last frost.
Cat grass will grow year all around but they need lots of light.
1. Fill up a separate bucket or pot with 3/4 cup (6 fluid ounces) of lukewarm water. Place pellet in the water and stir until it is fully expanded. Once water has been completely absorbed you can loosen the premium grow mix with a fork (for best results leave it overnight for complete absorption).
2. Fill the planter with 95% of the expanded premium grow mix.
3. Carefully open the seed packet and place seeds, evenly divided, in the premium grow mix. Place only a little bit of grow mix on the seeds. Just a light coating of grow mix is needed to protect the seeds. The seeds also need access to sunlight in order to germinate. Please keep it very light!
4. Important: Place the planter in a warm and sunny spot of ±68º F (20ºC). Best is to rotate the planter a little daily, to make sure sunlight is divided evenly.
5. Keep the medium moist (best is spraying) but avoid soaking completely!
Give water regularly but please do not overwater.
Do not move your plants outside until after the last frost.
WARNING: Do Not Eat Seeds!
Search code: TG368