GROWING INSTRUCTIONS (for one planter)
Thank you for selecting this quality grow kit!
For best results we recommend to follow the instructions below. The best time to start your indoor kit is from mid February until June.
1. Fill up a separate bucket or pot with ½ cup (4 fluid ounces) of luke warm water. Place growing medium pellet in the water and stir until it is fully expanded. Once water has been completely absorbed you can loosen the growing medium with a fork (for best results leave it overnight for complete absorption).
2. Fill the jar with 80% of the expanded growing medium.
3. Carefully open the seed packet and place seeds, evenly divided, in the growing medium. Place some of the left over medium on the seeds and tamp very lightly.
4. Place the planter in a warm and sunny spot of ±68º F (20ºC). Best is to rotate the planter a little daily to make sure sunlight is divided evenly.
5. Keep the medium moist, but avoid soaking completely!
Make sure the jar receives enough sunlight. Mist regularly but do not over water.
WARNING: Do Not Eat Seeds!
Search code: TG237