Thank you for selecting this quality grow kit!
Please carefully read all recommendations and instructions before starting to grow your own Flowers.
- To start growing INDOORS the best time to sow is from mid February until June.
- To start growing OUTDOORS the best time to sow is from May until July. (Depending on your climate)
1. Please fill up a large bucket with 10 cups (2.5 liters or 80 fluid ounces) luke warm water. Extract all 4 growing medium pellets and drop into a seperate bucket. Stir until they are fully expanded. Once water has been completely absorbed you can loosen the growing medium (For best results leave it overnight for complete absorbtion).
2. Fill the basket with 80% of the expanded growing medium.
3. Carefully open the seed packet and place the seeds, evenly divided, in the growing medium. Place some of the left over medium on the seeds and tamp very lightly.
4. Place the basket in a warm and sunny spot of ±68º F (20ºC). Best is to rotate the basket a little daily to make sure sunlight is divided evenly.
For best Germination results consistent temperature and moisture is important. To stimulate germination of the seeds, you can cover the basket with a piece of plastic wrap to keep the moisture content higher. Keep growing medium moist, but do not allow it to become soggy, as this will cause the seeds to rot.
For enhanced results, prior to planting the seeds wrap them in a damp paper towel, place in a clear plastic zip-lock bag and place in a sunny location for about 15 days allowing seeds to germinate. Please make sure the paper towel does not dry out.
It is important to feed your plants. When your seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches use a standard (preferable liquid) fertilizer and follow the instructions on the fertilizer packaging. Mist regularly but do not over water. Do not move your plants outside until after last frost.
WARNING: Do Not Eat Seeds!