Thank you for selecting this quality grow kit!
For best results we recommend to follow the instructions below.
Picea Abies require about 120 frost free growing days.
1. Fill up a separate bucket or pot with 1/2 cup (4 fluid ounces) of luke warm water. Place growing medium pellet in the water and stir until it is fully expanded. Once water has been completely absorbed you can loosen the growing medium with a fork.
2. Fill the planter with 80% of the expanded growing medium.
3. Carefully open the seed packet and place seeds, evenly divided, on the growing medium. Place some of the left over medium on the seeds and tamp very lightly.
4. Place the planter on a saucer in a warm and sunny spot of ±68º F (20ºC). Best is to rotate the planter a little daily to make sure sunlight is divided evenly.
5. Keep the medium moist, but avoid soaking completely!
6. After about 14-21 days, seedlings appear. When the seedlings reach 2 to 4 inches, you should transplant them in larger planters. Just moisten the seedbed and carefully separate the fragile plants, taking special care not to damage the stems or roots while moving. Replant each seedling and place on a sunny location in a container or garden once danger of frost has passed.
Note: Water may leak through the bottom opening of the pot.
It is important to feed your plants.
When your seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches use a standard (preferable liquid) fertilizer and follow the instructions on the fertilizer packaging.
It takes years before you can decorate your Christmas Tree, but with the right care and plenty of sun you can enjoy your tree year after year.
Mist regularly but do not over water.
WARNING: Do Not Eat Seeds!
Search code: TG234