GROWING INSTRUCTIONS (for one planter)
Thank you for selecting this quality grow kit!
For best results we recommend to follow the instructions below.
You can start your microgreen indoor kit Year-Round.
Instructions per planter:
1. Fill up a separate bucket or pot with ½ cup (4 fluid ounces) of lukewarm water and add 1 Grow Mix Disk. Stir with a fork until all water has been absorbed and the grow mix is saturated.
2. Turn the packaging up side down and tear the planters holder along the dotted line or use scissors to cut along the dotted line. Once loose turn the holder and place the planter in one of the recesses.
3. Fill the planter with the expanded premium grow mix. Also you may please cut out the label sticks from the flip side of the remainder of the packaging.
4. Carefully open the seed packet and sprinkle the seeds evenly over the grow mix.
5. Place the holder with the planters in a warm and sunny spot (minimally 6 hours of indirect sunlight).
6. Check grow mix daily and if needed add up to 3-5 tablespoons of water a day, to keep the mix damp. Using a nebulizer is even better.
7. When microgreens are around 2 inches tall or new leaves start to form, it’s time to harvest (usually after 7-14 days). Cut the greens just above the grow mix, rinse them thoroughly with cold water and ready to eat!
8. Store your cutted microgreens in an airtight container in the fridge.
Important: Water daily!
Note: Water may leak through the bottom opening of the planters.
Having trouble growing your microgreens trio? (Please check the following items:)
1. Did you sprinkle the seeds over the grow mix?
2. Did you keep the soil lightly moist?
3. Did you place the planter in a warm spot, away from any cold windows?
Search code: TG276